منتديات المعلم القدوة التعليمية
منتديات تعليمية

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات تعليمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
عدد المساهمات : 3188
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/06/2011

أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Empty رد: أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:45
اسطوانة انجليزى الجديدة 2014 للصف الاول الابتدائى
حمل من هنا
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Empty رد: أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:53
مذكرة حروفى وكلماتى فى اللغة الانجليزية اولى ابتدائى الترم الاول برابط 2014
حمل من هنا

مذكرة حروف انجليزى تساعد الطالب في حفظ الحروف وتذكرها للصف الاول الابتدائى الترم الاول 2014
حمل من هنا

حصريا اقوى مذكرة انجليزى حتى الان للصف الاول الابتدائى الترم الاول نظام حديث
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMBisjDgmbXUTmOnIcc_mNQNOORNGalUDjTqK9jbswTFt4AYQe
[color][font]
باسورد المذكرة english
حمل من هنا[/font][/color]
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:54
ابسط واصغر مذكرة انجليزى لاولى ابتدائى شاملة الترم الاول 2014 كامل
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 13515353671
[color][font]
من هنا[/font][/color]
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:55
اقوى ملزمة لتعلم اساسيات اللغة الانجليزية للصف الاول الابتدائى بكل حرفية
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk6lKFT4xVxSS8At_Ls3upsAzKuiw_98NyM-W6KBGTHPUfJUaD
[color][font]
حمل من هنا[/font][/color]
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:56
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:57
تجميع كل امتحانات اللغة الانجليزية العام الماضى 2013 للثانى الثانوى جميع محافظات مصر
http://www.gulfup.com/?m5Ysyl
http://www.mediafire.com/?cp6dqhu8t825x2k
http://www.mediafire.com/?ijiax6ocba8s8ly
http://www.4shared.com/office/y1uA29_S/____2013.html
http://www.mediafire.com/?4mn2bcr9432z3
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 17:59
مراجعات مجمعة انجلش 2 ثانوى
حمل من هنا
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:00
كل ما يخص مراجعات 2 ثانوى انجلش
امتحانية
حمل من هنا
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:01
ابن النيل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
نقاط : 22683
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 275679068

أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 6566xj

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:03
2014 Gulliver's travels للثانى الثانوى الترم الاول نظام حديث Mr Hamada Hashish
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP7w7CvT9apZpfZds4ecinmtiUtcqOC33Tk_RFiw3NqpFHCCYA
من هنا

ابن النيل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 275679068

أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 6566xj

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:04

1. I heard some noises and then felt something climb onto my left leg. It moved up my body until it was close to my head. Only then could I see what it was.
    It was a human, but this human was only about fifteen centimetres tall. He was carrying a bow and arrow,
    "Who are you?" I called out in surprise. "Can you tell me .where 1 am?"
    1 then realised there were about forty other men of the same size all around me. They all looked the same, each one carrying a tiny bow and arrow.
    "What do you want?" I said.
    On hearing my voice, the little men moved away from me, so I tried to stand up again. Some of the ropes broke and now I could move my left arm..
    The little men shouted something in a strange language and I felt hundreds of arrows hit my left hand. The arrows were tiny, but there were so many of them that it hurt. I did not like this, so 1 decided not to move and lay quietly on the ground.
    Perhaps because they could see that I was not trying to escape, the little men became quiet. Later, they grew more confident and after about an hour, I could hear wood being cut next to me. I guessed that they were building something. Then the ropes around my head were cut free and I could finally lift my head. 1 saw a man standing on a wooden platform that had been built in front of my head. The man was wearing important-looking clothes, and a servant stood on each side of him. he looked at me and started to give a talk, but I could not understand anything he said.
    When the man finished talking, 1 tried to talk to him in English.
    "My name is Lemuel Gulliver and 1 come from England. My ship was lost in a storm and I swam to this beach."
    However, I could see he did not understand me either. So I pointed to my mouth to show him that I was hungry and thirsty.
    The man said something to his servants. I watched as some of the little men went off, returning shortly with many baskets of food and little containers of water. They put ladders against my shoulder and carried the baskets and containers up to my mouth. They could not believe how much I drank and ate, but they seemed pleased, I think the little people realised that they could trust me and, with food in my stomach, I felt I could trust them, too.
    ******************************************************************************************
    What could Gulliver see and feel when he woke up?
    I heard some noises and then felt something climb onto my left leg. It moved up my body until it was close to my head. 
    What was moving up Gulliver’s body? What was it like?
    It was a human, but this human was only about fifteen centimetres tall. 
    What was the small man carrying?
    He was carrying a bow and arrow,
    How many small people were all around Gulliver?
    There were about forty other men of the same size all around me. They all looked the same, each one carrying a tiny bow and arrow.
    When was Gulliver able to see it was a human?
    Only when it was close to my head. then could I see what it was a human.
    How was the people on that island different from other people ?
    The people on the island were small in size . they were only about fifteen centimetres tall. 
    How did Gulliver feel when he saw those tiny\ very small people?
    He was surprised to see people like that.
    What did Gulliver ask the man about?
    He asked him who he was . he asked him to tell him where he was.
    How did the little people behave on hearing Gulliver’s voice?
    They moved away from him because they were frightened.
    What showed that the men were afraid on hearing Gulliver’s voice?
    They moved away from him
    What happened when Gulliver tried to stand up later?
    When Gulliver tried to stand up again. Some of the ropes broke and now he could move my left arm..

2. أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Photo
    sdra omn says:

10 يوليو، 2013 11:29 م
    What did the little people do when Gulliver set free his arm?
    The little men shouted something in a strange language. They began shooting their arrows at Gulliver. He felt hundreds of arrows hit my left hand.
    Why did Gulliver lay quiet after feeling the arrows hitting his left arm?
    Why did Gulliver decide not to move and lie quietly on the ground.
    Because there were so many arrows that hurt. He did not like this,
    When did the little men became quiet and stop shooting their arrows?
    because they could see that Gulliver was not trying to escape
    Later, they grew more confident. At what point did the little men grow more confident?
    When they started shooting their arrows at Gulliver and as a result Gulliver decided not to move and lay quietly on the ground.
    It was wise of Gulliver to stop fighting\ freeing himself. Explain
    When he started to free himself, they began to shoot their arrows at him
    But when he Gulliver decided not to move and lay quietly on the ground , they stopped shooting their arrows . they grew more confident.
    What could Gulliver hear them doing?
    He could hear wood being cut next to him
    He could hear them cutting wood next to them.
    What did Gulliver think they were doing on hearing wood being cut?
    He guessed they were building something . it was a wooden platform.
    What did they build ? what for?
    They built a wooden platform for their king to stand on it.
    Where was the platform built?
    It was built in front of Gulliver head. So that the king could talk to Gulliver.
    How did Gulliver know that the man was the important man\ official\ the ruler?
    The man who gave Gulliver was an important man\ official\ the ruler How did Gulliver know that?
    The man was wearing important –looking clothes. There was a servant on each side of his. 
    At what point could Gulliver lift his head?
    When the ropes round his head were cut free after building the platform for their king.
    What did important man\ official\ the ruler do when he was on the platform?
    He looked at Gulliver and gave a talk to Gulliver which Gulliver couldn’t understand.
    Why couldn’t Gulliver understand the important man\ official\ the ruler?
    Because he was speaking a strange language that Gulliver couldn’t understand.
    What did Gulliver tell the important man\ official\ the ruler after finishing his talk?
    He told him that his name was Gulliver and he came from England. He told him that his ship was lot in the storm and he swam to the beach.
    The important man\ official\ the ruler of the island didn’t understand one word of Gulliver. Give a reason>
    Gulliver spoke in English. The king couldn’t understand English.
    How could Gulliver communicate with the king of the island although he didn’t speak their language?
    He used sign language. He pointed to his mouth to show them that he was hungry and thirsty.

3. أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Photo
    sdra omn says:

10 يوليو، 2013 11:30 م
    Did the important man\ official\ the ruler understand Gulliver when Gulliver pointed his mouth? What did he understand?
    Yes, he did. He understood that Gulliver was hungry and thirsty.
    What should that the important man\ official\ the ruler understood Gulliver’s message?
    He ordered his servants to bring Gulliver food and drinks
    What did the servants bring Gulliver to appease his hunger?
    They brought baskets of food and little containers of water. 
    How could the servant feed Gulliver ?
    They put ladders against my shoulder and carried the baskets and containers up to my mouth.
    What were the servants surprised at while feeding Gulliver?
    They could not believe how much Gulliver drank and ate.
    How did the servants feel while feeding Gulliver?
    They seemed pleased but surprised.
    When was there mutual trust between Gulliver and the little people ?
    After feeding him, little people realised that they could trust me and, with food in my stomach, I felt I could trust them, too.
    When did the little people realize they could trust Gulliver?
    After feeding him with their food.
    ***************************************************************************************
    Another man arrived and I could see that he was important. The other men bowed to him and from his clothes I understood that this was their King. He, too, spoke to me from the wooden platform, and although we could not speak the same language, we communicated with each other using signs with our hands. I asked him to set me free, which he refused, but he said that I did not need to worry. He pointed and said something about moving me somewhere.
    Hundreds of tiny people were now standing around me, and slowly they picked me up and put me on a strange machine that had many wheels. This machine had been designed to carry heavy trees and was pulled by a team of horses, each horse about eleven centimetres tall. I realised mat they wanted to take me to the capital city of their country, which I later found was called Lilliput. Before we left, some of the men poured some medicine on the cuts where the arrows had hit my hand. The cuts immediately felt much better.
    The city was perhaps a kilometre away, but it took all that night for the machine to carry me there. 1 slept for most of the journey because they had put some medicine in my food that made me sleepy, only waking up when one of the soldiers decided to put a pole up my nose to see what would happen. He quickly ran away when 1 woke up and sneezed.
    The next morning, I awoke to find that the machine had carried me to an area close to the city gates. The horses stopped outside a building which I later found out was the largest in the land. No one lived in the empty building now, so the King decided that I should stay there. The building had a small garden around it which you could enter through two gates, each one a little more than a metre high. The King did not want me to escape, so he asked some men to fasten my legs to the gates using metal chains.
    Opposite my new home there was a tower which was about two metres high. The King went to the top of this tower with his men so they could watch me, although I could not see them. During the next few days, hundreds of people from the city came out of the gates to see me lying on the strange machine next to my new home. At first, they used ladders to try to climb up on my body, but the King said this was not allowed

ابن النيل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:05
مذكرة القواعد لغة انجليزية ثاني ثانوي نظام حديث 
أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Images
[color][font]
من هنا[/font][/color]

ابن النيل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:06
مذكرة امبراطور اللغة الانجليزية المنهج كامل ورد لتانية ثانوى الترم الاول نظام حديث 2014

أقوى ملازم اللغة الإنجليزية الحديثة وكل ما يخص المادة  على النت و أفضلها لكل الفرق والمراحل2014 - صفحة 2 Images

poor worshipper Units 1,2,3,4,5
مستر اسامة الفيومى
حمل من هنا

ابن النيل
ابن النيل
عضو متألق
عضو متألق

الأحد 22 سبتمبر 2013, 18:07
كتاب Hello للثانى الثانوى برابط سريع ل 2014 http://www.mediafire.com/download/oz91cgs7w99oiz2/Hello.p

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى